Services, services. So what exactly do we do? Well, let’s start off with who we are not: we don’t espouse one program in particular; while we stay up on top of current schools of thought and philosophies, we don’t jump from trend to trend or insist on one school of learning. Instead, we combine a little bit of this and a little bit of that with a lot of experience to custom create a program for your son or daughter; read more about our approach.
How We Work
Ways we can work with you:
How’s that for customer service? What about the quality of our work? Check out our testimonials.
Questions about speech, language, feeding evaluation and/or therapy and specialized intervention services? Contact Craig at 347-394-3485 & email@example.com (for an immediate response). To learn more about him, read Craig’s bio.
What We Offer
- Auditory Processing (CAPD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech, Language, & Feeding Evaluations
Speech, Language, Feeding Therapy
Variety is our middle name. We treat all kinds of speech and language delays and learning difficulties. Our specialties include evaluating and treating babies through adolescents (we are now offering adult speech language therapy!) and we offer bilingual services.
- Pronunciation (all ages)
- Early Childhood Expressive Language
- School Age Expressive Language
- Tongue Thrust Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDD, Aspergers, etc.)
- Social Skills
- Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
- Picky Eaters and Early Childhood Feeding Delays
- Voice (Dysphonia) Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
- Adult Speech Therapy
Specialized Learning Services
Our language therapists and reading interventionists provide specialized intervention, including an Orton Gillingham multi-sensory approach to literacy, remediation, and alternative learning services for students with learning differences (preschoolers through adolescents) including those with language processing difficulties and students with dyslexia; we also work with home-schooled families.
- Common Core Tutoring
- English Language Arts Tutoring (all grades)
- Orton Gillingham Approach
- Writing & Speaking Intervention
- Writing Intervention
- Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension Tutoring
- Decoding and Encoding
- Reading Fluency Services
- Spelling Intervention
- Vocabulary Intervention
Psychotherapists & Creative Arts Therapists
Occupational Therapists (sensory integration, handwriting, motor etc.)