Services, services. So what exactly do we do? Well, let’s start off with who we are not: we don’t espouse one program in particular; while we stay up on top of current schools of thought and philosophies, we don’t jump from trend to trend or insist on one school of learning. Instead, we combine a little bit of this and a little bit of that with a lot of experience to custom create a program for your son or daughter; read more about our approach.
* We offer in-home visits. Our team can travel to your home or child’s school for sessions, if you’re unable to come to our offices. Most of us are Brooklyn based but some of us travel to Queens and Manhattan. We also offer telepractice or internet online speech therapy services. How’s that for customer service? What about the quality of our work? Check out our testimonials. Questions about speech, language, feeding evaluation and/or therapy and specialized intervention services? Contact Craig at 347-394-3485 & firstname.lastname@example.org (immediate response). To learn more about him, read Craig’s bio.
Variety is our middle name. We treat all kinds of speech and language delays and learning difficulties. Our specialties include evaluating and treating babies through adolescents and we offer bilingual services.
Our speech, language, and feeding expertise includes:
Pronunciation (all ages) & Early Childhood Verbal Expression & School Age Verbal Expression
Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
Picky Eaters and Early Childhood Feeding Delays
Voice (Dysphonia) Therapy
Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
Our language therapists and reading interventionists provide specialized intervention, including an Orton Gillingham multi-sensory approach to literacy, remediation, and alternative learning services for students with learning differences (preschoolers through adolescents) including those with language processing difficulties and students with dyslexia; we also work with home-schooled families.
Our expertise also includes:
Writing & Speaking Intervention
Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
Decoding and Encoding & Reading Fluency Services
Tools! We also have the benefit of collaborating with talented and creative Brooklyn Letters’ team members, who help babies through adolescents, addressing their academic, social, emotional, and physical development. With the right combination of educational and/or therapeutic support, we can help you and your family achieve your learning goals. Some of the weapons in our arsenal include:
* Psychotherapy and Creative Arts Therapy
* Learning Specialist
* Reading Specialists and Reading Interventionists
* Occupational Therapy
* Parent Support
* Feeding Therapy
* Hearing (Audiology)
* Whether you need one or five sessions a week or you prefer specific times during the day, we will work it out. Got a home schooler? No problem!
* Children and adolescents will have fun learning with us! Forming a connection is such a vital component of the educational/therapeutic process.
* You receive specialized attention and the opportunity for parent participation. Even one session per week can make a significant impact on your son’s or daughter’s development.
* Want to know more? Read more about our speech, language, feeding, and learning services rates and billing policies.
Subscribe with RSS