Services, services. So what exactly do we do? Well, let’s start off with who we are not: we don’t espouse one program in particular; while we stay up on top of current schools of thought and philosophies, we don’t jump from trend to trend or insist on one school of learning. Instead, we combine a little bit of this and a little bit of that with a lot of experience to custom create a program for your son or daughter; read more about our approach.
HOW WE WORK
Ways we can work with you:
How’s that for customer service? What about the quality of our work? Check out our testimonials.
Questions about speech, language, feeding evaluation and/or therapy and specialized intervention services? Contact Craig at 347-394-3485 & firstname.lastname@example.org (for an immediate response). To learn more about him, read Craig’s bio.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Auditory Processing (CAPD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech, Language, & Feeding Evaluations
SPEECH, LANGUAGE, FEEDING THERAPY
- Pronunciation (all ages)
- Early Childhood Expressive Language
- School Age Expressive Language
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDD, Aspergers, etc.)
- Social Skills
- Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
- Picky Eaters and Early Childhood Feeding Delays
- Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
- Adult Speech Therapy
SPECIALIZED LEARNING SERVICES
Our language therapists and reading interventionists provide specialized intervention, including an Orton Gillingham multi-sensory approach to literacy, remediation, and alternative learning services for students with learning differences (preschoolers through adolescents) including those with language processing difficulties and students with dyslexia; we also work with home-schooled families.
- Common Core Tutoring
- English Language Arts Tutoring (all grades)
- Orton Gillingham Approach
- Writing & Speaking Intervention
- Writing Intervention
- Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension Tutoring
- Decoding and Encoding
- Reading Fluency Services
- Spelling Intervention
- Vocabulary Intervention