We are offering speech language therapy to all ages in the convenience of your home and we travel to Carroll Gardens, Red Hook, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Fort Green, Clinton Hill, Williamsburg, Kensington, Vinegar Hill, Cobble Hill, Boerum Hill, Greenpoint, Prospect Heights, Windsor Terrace, Boerum Hill, Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Bushwick, Crown Heights, Dyker Park, Bensonhurst, East Flatbush, Ditmas Park, Sunset Park, and Borough Park (Boro Park).
Our Speech & Language Specialists qualifications include:
– Master s degrees in speech language pathology
– New York State and national certification
– Orton-Gillingham approach (40 plus hours-decoding and encoding training)
– PROMPT training
– We offer bilingual services (Spanish, French, Hindi, Gujarati and Urdu)
We are experienced to treat babies to adolescents with a variety of speech language difficulties, including: articulation/enunciation difficulties (e.g., lisp, tongue thrust, and/or difficulty saying sounds), speech delay (including apraxia, oral motor difficulties, cleft palate), late talkers/expressive and receptive language delay (including multilingual homes), autism spectrum, e.g. Asperger s, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD-NOS), social language delays, disfluency (stuttering), and feeding delays (including picky eaters, oral motor delays, medically fragile).
Our expertise includes:
Pronunciation (all ages) & Early Childhood Verbal Expression & School Age Verbal Expression
Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
Picky Eaters and Early Childhood Feeding Delays
Feel free to directly email a speech language therapist or contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org & 347-394-3485 with any speech, language, feeding, and professional intervention questions.
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- Manhattan Speech Language Therapists & Pathologists - March 15, 2018