SUPERBILL TEMPLATE FOR SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS
Sample Speech Therapy Superbill
At Brooklyn Letters, we offer out-of-pocket speech-language therapy services, and we are considered out-of-network providers. Our team offers superbills, which our clients are responsible for submitting to their insurance companies. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following information:
1. Know Your Policy: It is crucial to understand the details of your insurance policy. Most insurance plans come with deductibles, coinsurance, and/or copayments that are solely your responsibility at the time of your visit. Being aware of these financial aspects can help you plan accordingly.
2. Primary Care Physician (PCP): Certain insurance plans require you to choose a Primary Care Physician (PCP) before seeking specialist care. Ensure that you have designated a PCP if your policy mandates it.
3. Out-of-Network Providers: At Brooklyn Letters, we offer out-of-pocket speech-language therapy services, and we are considered out-of-network providers. This means that we may not have direct contracts with your insurance company. We encourage you to directly communicate with your insurance company.
4. Superbills for Insurance Reimbursement: Our team offers superbills for speech-language feeding therapy services provided. A superbill is a detailed invoice that includes all the necessary information required by your insurance company for reimbursement purposes. It is your responsibility to submit these superbills to your insurance company for direct reimbursement to you. Our team members will send you the necessary superbills and guidance to assist you in this process.
5. Referrals for Specialist Visits: Some insurance plans require referrals from your Primary Care Physician before you can see a specialist. It is your responsibility to know if your policy necessitates referrals for specialist visits. Failure to obtain the required referrals may affect your coverage.
6. Understanding Your Benefits: It is essential to thoroughly understand your insurance benefits. If your insurance does not cover certain services, you will be responsible for payment at the time of the visit. Being well-informed about your coverage can help you make informed decisions regarding your healthcare expenses.
We value our relationship with you and want to ensure that your experience with us is as seamless as possible. By staying informed about your insurance policy and responsibilities, you can help us provide you with the best possible care.
Thank you for choosing Brooklyn Letters for your speech-language therapy needs.
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- NYC Stuttering Therapy for Adults - October 3, 2023
- NYC Speech Therapy at Home: Your Home, Your Progress - October 2, 2023
- NYC Articulation Therapy for All Ages - September 29, 2023