Interactive Discovery Consulting and Psychological Services will be giving a workshop for parents on Wednesday, December 5th from 7:00 – 9:00pm. They will focus on such salient topics as
- Strengthening your relationship with your child
- Preventing negative behaviors before they occur
- Dealing with behavior concerns in the moment
- Private-Pay NYC SETSS: Special Education Teacher Support Services - June 29, 2022
- 7 Do’s and Dont’s of Teaching Self-Control to Young Children - June 11, 2022
- 8 Tips to Help Parents Practice Positive Parenting - June 11, 2022
The workshop will be held at their Park Slope offices, 163 Prospect Park West (at 11th Street), Brooklyn, NY 11215.
Please RSVP as space is limited; call Melissa Malakoff, Psy.D. at (646) 481-1489 to do so.