Interactive Discovery Consulting and Psychological Services will be giving a workshop for parents on Wednesday, December 5th from 7:00 – 9:00pm. They will focus on such salient topics as
- Strengthening your relationship with your child
- Preventing negative behaviors before they occur
- Dealing with behavior concerns in the moment
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- Manhattan Speech Language Therapists & Pathologists - March 15, 2018
The workshop will be held at their Park Slope offices, 163 Prospect Park West (at 11th Street), Brooklyn, NY 11215.
Please RSVP as space is limited; call Melissa Malakoff, Psy.D. at (646) 481-1489 to do so.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Brooklyn Letters
Craig Selinger, CEO of Brooklyn Letters (serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut), is a NY State licensed speech-language therapist (pathologist) and learning specialist with over 18 years of experience working professionally with over a thousand families. His expertise includes early childhood speech-language delay, expressive/receptive language disorders, language-based learning issues, e.g. reading, writing, executive functioning, social/pragmatic communication, and speech production (articulation/enunciation) issues. Check out his interviews with top-notch professionals in the field on Spotify.