Interactive Discovery Consulting and Psychological Services will be giving a workshop for parents on Wednesday, December 5th from 7:00 – 9:00pm. They will focus on such salient topics as
- Strengthening your relationship with your child
- Preventing negative behaviors before they occur
- Dealing with behavior concerns in the moment
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- Manhattan Speech Language Therapists & Pathologists - March 15, 2018
The workshop will be held at their Park Slope offices, 163 Prospect Park West (at 11th Street), Brooklyn, NY 11215.
Please RSVP as space is limited; call Melissa Malakoff, Psy.D. at (646) 481-1489 to do so.