Our Williamsburg and Greenpoint speech-language therapists (speech-language pathologists) work with babies, toddlers, preschoolers, & school-aged children. Our speech therapy includes articulation, enunciation, oral motor, & phonology. Our language therapy targets expressive and receptive language.
Our Brooklyn speech-language therapy services include:
- Pronunciation (all ages)
- Early Childhood Expressive Language
- School Age Expressive Language
- Tongue Thrust Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDD, Aspergers, etc.)
- Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
- Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
As well as academic support:
- Writing & Speaking Intervention
- Writing Intervention
- Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension Tutoring
- Decoding and Encoding
- Reading Fluency Services
- Spelling Intervention
- Vocabulary Intervention
We work with all ages includes those with speech and language delays, disorders, autism spectrum, language based learning issues, and more!
We travel to your home!
Please reach out to us at