👉Join SuperDville Casting Call👈
Since their launch in 2020, teachers, parents, tutors, and kids alike have expressed their desire to see new episodes of the SuperD! Show that cater to the SEL needs of Middle Schoolers. With Great Minds distributing SuperDville, they are now ready to buckle down and develop new episodes to guide Middle Schoolers during these tricky times.
They are looking for:
• Kids ages 10-14 with a learning difference (e.g., dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD);
• Kids who are willing to be public about their learning differences on a video platform;
• Kids who have a desire to act and are full of enthusiasm – no acting experience necessary!
So, please help us spread the word. They will be holding first-round auditions on Zoom various Saturdays and Sundays in December and January. Each audition will last somewhere between 30-45 minutes.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in joining SuperDville Casting Call, please share with them the attached flyer or have them email us at email@example.com and be part of the new wave of SEL video-based learning!
Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!
Stay safe and be well,
Peggy Stern, Founder & CEO
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- 12 Must-Try Literacy Apps of 2023 - May 26, 2023
- Summer 2023 NYC Metro Area SEIT - May 21, 2023
- Summer 2023 Reading, Writing, Math NYC Metro Area Tutoring - May 18, 2023