We are studying the way practice can affect the way children with delayed speech development move their lips and jaws to speak.
- Looking for 5 to 6-year-old children with impaired speech production skills
- Total commitment of 5 hours, over 3 sessions
- Children receive a free speech, language, and hearing screening, and a gift card upon completion of the study
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK: - March 13, 2020
For more information, please contact Julie Case, MA, CCC-SLP, at email@example.com or (212) 998-5230.