Our Manhattan Upper West Side, West Village, Union Square, TriBeCa, SOHO, Chelsea, Battery Park, Financial District, East Village, Lower East Side, Midtown, Murray Hill, Kips Bay, Gramercy Park speech-language therapists (speech-language pathologists) work with babies, toddlers, preschoolers, & school-aged children. Our speech therapy includes articulation, enunciation, oral motor, & phonology. Our language therapy targets expressive and receptive language goals.
Our Manhattan speech-language therapy services include:
- Pronunciation (all ages)
- Early Childhood Expressive Language
- School Age Expressive Language
- Tongue Thrust Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDD, Aspergers, etc.)
- Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
- Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
As well as academic support:
- Writing & Speaking Intervention
- Writing Intervention
- Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension Tutoring
- Decoding and Encoding
- Reading Fluency Services
- Spelling Intervention
- Vocabulary Intervention
We work with all ages includes those with speech and language delays, disorders, autism spectrum, language-based learning issues, and more!
We travel to your home!
Please reach out to us at