- This group is designed for girls who would like to use creative arts to explore and express themselves
- Each session will focus on facilitating emotional development through the use of various art modalities
- While engaging in fun art activities, the group will help girls express their feelings, gain self-confidence, promote a positive self-image, and create feelings of connectedness to other girls who are struggling with similar issues
THIS IS AN 8-WEEK GROUP. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS.
GROUP WILL BE HELD THURSDAYS FROM 5:00-5:45PM
Contact Lauren Feiden, Psy.D. at 773-800-1808
Interactive Discovery, P.C.
163 Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, NY 10028
Flyer attached.FLYER FOR CREATIVE ARTS (1)
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK: - March 13, 2020