Managing Home Services During the Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
Official Statement Regarding Covid-19 and Continued Services
Based on the current situation, we will be providing high-quality remote support services and will be offering in-home services soon! We travel throughout the NYC metro area.
- We offer our clients a variety of HIPPA compliant therapeutic and educational remote options.
- Staff will contact our clients 24 hours before a session to check-in about their health.
- We will be offering ALL our speech, language, & feeding therapy, coaching, and tutoring services remotely, seven days a week, 8 am-9 pm. Here’s more information about our remote services.
- If you are interested in our in-home services, please ask us about our Safety Plan, as we will be following NY State safety guidelines.
The safety of our staff and clients are our number one concern.
Please reach out to us via email or phone if you have any questions.
Owner and CEO of Brooklyn Letters
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK: - March 13, 2020