This playgroup is designed to enhance children’s sensory processing skills and social interactions to promote overall growth and development.
What is it
– 6 week long group
– This playgroup is designed to enhance children’s sensory processing skills and social interactions to promote overall growth and development.
– Each session will include: focus on a sensory system or skill relevant to sensory processing, an art experiential and many opportunities for social/peer interactions.
– Parents will be provided with ideas for carry-over in the home and community.
Children 3 years to 5 years old, who could benefit from sensory motor play in a social environment.
Thursday mornings at this time.
Sensory gym at W 96th and West End – UWS
*Neeha Patel is an occupational therapist who is trained and certified in sensory integration with over 10 years of pediatric experience in a variety of settings.
*Dana Whiddon is an art therapist with extensive training in child development and DIR/Floortime with over 6 years of experience.
If interested, please give us a call to find out more details!
Neeha Patel, OTD, OTR/L
Dana Whiddon, ATR-BC, LCAT
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- Support Black Lives Matter: Helpful Links to Resources, Donations and More - June 5, 2020
- Online speech language therapy & reading and math tutoring: A Brooklyn Letters Learning Specialist Shares her Tips for Virtual Teaching - April 5, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK: - March 13, 2020