Bilingual one-on-one speech language therapy in Spanish, Russian, Polish, Farsi, Korean, and Italian in the convenience of your home!
We work with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, and adults who need help with articulation, enunciation, accent reduction, stuttering, reading, writing, expressive and receptive (listening skills) language skills, and specialized learning services. We travel to your home- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk).
Here’s our multilingual staff:
1) Karen Koziorzebska, a speech language therapist who is fluent in Polish at email@example.com.
2) Natallia Vetashnikava, a Russian native speaker speech language therapist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Yelena Tsypina, a bilingual Russian speech language therapist at email@example.com.
4) Natalia Rowe, a Russian bilingual speech language therapist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Romina Shamshiri, a bilingual Farsi speech language pathologist at email@example.com.
6) Lucia Cumella, a speech language therapist fluent in Italian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) HeeRa Kang, a speech language therapist fluent in Korean and Spanish at email@example.com.
8) Brittney Wolf, a speech language therapist fluent in Spanish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) Andrea Levy, a speech language therapist fluent in Spanish at email@example.com.
For more information, please leave a message at 347-394-3485 and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for an immediate response).