Bilingual one-on-one speech language therapy in Spanish, Russian, Polish, Farsi, Korean, and Italian in the convenience of your home!
We work with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, and adults who need help with articulation, enunciation, accent reduction, stuttering, reading, writing, expressive and receptive (listening skills) language skills, and specialized learning services. We travel to your home- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk).
Here’s our multilingual staff:
1) Karen Koziorzebska, a speech language therapist who is fluent in Polish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Natallia Vetashnikava, a Russian native speaker speech language therapist at email@example.com.
3) Yelena Tsypina, a bilingual Russian speech language therapist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Natalia Rowe, a Russian bilingual speech language therapist at email@example.com.
5) Romina Shamshiri, a bilingual Farsi speech language pathologist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Lucia Cumella, a speech language therapist fluent in Italian at email@example.com.
7) HeeRa Kang, a speech language therapist fluent in Korean and Spanish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) Brittney Wolf, a speech language therapist fluent in Spanish at email@example.com.
9) Andrea Levy, a speech language therapist fluent in Spanish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please leave a message at 347-394-3485 and/or contact email@example.com (for an immediate response).